Victor(y)'s Hello to Blogging

I go by many names. My father calls me Victor, my mother calls me Victory, and my siblings call me Vee. My surname is Kayu and I have two other names with the initials N. Y.; N for Nwiyoh and Y for Yubuenwa. Victory is my most popular name. You know how some men are; around my birth, my father overruled my mother's desire of making Victory the official name. Therefore, my father made Victor the official name. So, officially, I have four names. Used to enjoy the concept of nicknames, had a couple them over the years, but outgrew them as I grew. So I cannot boldly say I have nicknames, but if you go through my files and documents plus folders, you will see a number of nicknames I used to enjoy years passed. I would have loved to name some of them, but what good will come out of it? LOL.  

I have lived long enough on this planet to have had experiences and opinions about certain aspects of life. I have had my fair share of experiences, I have learned from the experiences of others too. In all experiences, I seek the principles within. 

My blog will be centered on thoughts, insights, and conversations aimed at inspiring you in two ways:

1. Inspiring you to take on the path of truth

2.  Inspiring you to remain on the path of truth

In all, this blog is aimed at inspiring hope.

I have always admired blogging, but knew quite little about it. It all turned out like magic when it occurred in the recent weeks that it is possible and quite remarkable to say hello to blogging.

“Vociferation” captures the essence of my blog. Vociferation is the act of exclaiming; violent outcry; vehement utterance of the voice (as defined by wiktionary.org). Issues that will be addressed by this blog will come out as exclamations, violent outcries, showing strong feelings, passion and intensity.

Behold, The Vociferations of Victor[y] N. Y. Kayu


                         YOU ARE WELCOME.

 

Comments

  1. Welcome! Can't wait to read your thoughts 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxiously waiting to get inspired Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so cool bro... am behind you 👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur going to regrate involving literal critics like me to this blog, can't wait to start my job...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate it.very interesting to read, meaningful, amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just knew there was a lot to tap from you. Cry out sir, we're getting blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Love

MY FUNERAL